Monday 5 November 2012

Zuri & Safi - 29th October 2012 - Video

Something new to the blog! I have just worked out on my last visit how to succesfully use the video recorder on my camera. So the possibility of regular footage is now on the cards! 

Below are the two videos that I took of Zuri and Safi last Monday (29th October). The pair were in really good spirits and were making the most of the cold weather by running around and having a fair bit of fun! They did try to mate a couple of times and the chasing afterwards is what I have caught on video.



The pair are fantastic to watch and I am very lucky to be able to persuade them round to come and see me. 

I hope you all enjoy the video footage, and there will hopefully be a lot more to come in the future!

Apologies again for the delay of uploading these.

Cheers all,

James


No comments:

Post a Comment