Wednesday 28 November 2012

Zuri & Safi - 24th November 2012 - Video

Having realised how to video properly on my camera, I have decided to take the opportunity to not only show you pictures, but more video footage too! In the future this may become more of a feature for the blog, including on each page.

However just as a start I have four videos from my visit on Saturday afternoon for you all to see. The majority are of Safina doing her best to show off, and you can even hear her purr in some videos. The photos from my visit can be seen in this post.




This video below is one of my favourites, here you can see Safi wandering around the centre of the enclosure, and she came when I called her. And you can hear her purr too! I am incredibly lucky to have such a relationship with her for her to recognise my voice and come to greet me.


The last video shows Safi flirting, with Zuri coming over and we all know what for! This is why I very quickly turned my camera off, as i'm sure that it is something that you do not all want to see!


I hope you all enjoy watching these two on video, and in the future hopefully there will be lots more for you all to see. Also when Riziki and Karla get more  active maybe even some of those two as well for you all to see. 

Cheers

James 

No comments:

Post a Comment