Wednesday 15 August 2012

Zuri & Safi - 13th August 2012

Well here is my most recent post of photos of Zuri and Safi. I have been back at work experience for a week or so now, but every time I have bought my camera, I have left the memory card at home! So here are my photos from my lunch time on Monday, and as you can see Zuri was sat resting on the platform. This is where he has been every single morning so far over the sunny weather, it is definately a favourite spot of his.











I don't know about you but I seem to think that Safina is looking a bit bigger than usual, maybe she is just reaching middle aged, and she has been a rather small lioness for quite a long time, so maybe she is finally filling out a bit, on the other hand it could be wishful thinking, but could she be pregnant? This is a very big think, but only time will tell.

So I will keep checking up on her, and see how things will go.

I will be continuing to take as many photos as I can at work over the Summer for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment